Wednesday, April 06, 2005

*************YOU, YOU, YOU***************
What is your full name?: Henry Lance/Han Way Chong
B-day: 5th September
Age: 17
Sex: Yes please. (HAHAH IM SO FUNNY HAHAH ;_;)
Where do you live: 47-A Pri...wait, maybe that's too specific. Auckland.
What school do you attend?: This question is really bad because 1) it's got a ? then a : which just looks silly, and it also assumes I still go to school. I don't. Cause I'm a lazy sloth. (I go to University!)
Siblings and their ages?: Two brothers, uh...20? and 18? I forget. And one sister...uh...13? 14? I'm sorry ;_; (but I don't expect anyone to remember how old I am so I suppose that works out to be fair, or something.)
Righty or Lefty: What are you talking about? I prefer left in some instances, but I write with my right.

*********ABOUT YOU*********
Hair color: Black. >.>
Eye color: Dark brown. Black is really not true, I checked.
Height: 170cm? I dunno.
Do u wear contacts or glasses?: Yes.
Do you have any piercings?: No.
Do you have a tattoo?: No.
Do you wear any rings?: Not at the moment. But this question seems to be implying something.
How are you today?: Slight headache. Work to be done. Not doing it.
What pants are you wearing right now?: You are assuming I'm wearing pants. Hah! (But I am. A really old pair of shorts from Hallensteins, where they exploit third world children.)
What shirt are you wearing right now?: I'm not wearing one, I took it off deliberately before I answered this question.
What does your hair look like at the moment?: Medium/long, it used to be short. Obviously. Sorry, that was a dumb statement.
What song are u listening to right now?: "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
What was the last thing u ate ?: A microwave Irvines steak and cheese pie.
How is the weather right now?: I don't know, the curtains are too far away.
Last Dream you can remember?: It involved someone in my composition class, and I passed them my composition.
Who are you talking to right now?: Nobody. Unless you count online, then I'm taking to Sonny, Brain and this guy I'm not sure what his real name is but I call him Seijii.
What time is it? 2:44 pm.

************More about YOU!*****************
What are the last four digits of your phone number?: 2066.
If u were a crayon, what color would you want to be?: Red. Firey!
Do you like the person that sent u this?: Technically, no. (Nobody sent this to me, I stole it.)
What's the next CD you are going to buy?: If I can find it, I'd love to own the Excel Saga OSTs. I probably won't "buy" them...
Do u like to dance?: I would if I could, probably. Glasses fall off.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done?: Hmm. Instead of a stupiest thing I think I do a lot of small stupid things which would add up to one ginormous idiotic motion, if that were possible.
How many kids do you want to have?: At least two.
Son's names? Lance, Damien.
Daughter's names?: Lilith. (Long story, I owe someone.)
Do you smoke?: Only after a hot spring soak and walking outside into 5 degree temperatures.
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?: Whatever there is. I don't cry if I don't have "Head and Shoulders" or whatever (even though it would be very benificial...)
What sport do you hate the most?: I was gonna say synchronized swimming, but dang that's really impressive and hard. I will say, Lawn Bowls.
What do I love? Potatoes, fencing (not the losers who were doing it at Auckland University because I'm shallow and base my opinions on first impressions and they all seemed like twats), music. MUSIC!!!! Computers. Games of any kind.
How many TV's do you have in your house? Two.
Do you have your own?: No.
Phone lines?: 1
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone?: No.
Who do you dream about?: Who? That's a really stupid question, it's always different. Usually, I'm involved somehow, so, uh, me?
Who do you tell your dreams to?: Hardly anyone unless it's interesting. Nobody wants to hear about that dream where the chariot fell off a really really high bridge and I died. Oh oops, I just told everybody. Oh well.
Is cheerleading a sport?: Is dancing a sport?

*********YOU and LOVE*********
Do you believe in love?: Yes.
Do you have a crush? who is it?: No. Not applicable. One of those two is a lie.
Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?: Japan? I lie, I want to go to Japan all the time.
What song do you want played at your wedding?: The Star Wars wedding song! >.>
Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with?: Myself first, then I'll go from there.
Do you want an inside/outside wedding?: Both are cool. You can play paintball inside as well.


*****ON GIRLS FOR GUYS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT(for guys only)*****
Painted nails or not: No.
Regular or sports bra: No difference, whichever they want, or is more comfortable, or is cheaper if I have to buy as a gift cause I'm poor. >.>
Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy: Cute. Wild means they will one day go "totally wild" with a tiger and die somewhere. Funerals are no fun.
Dark or blonde hair: Blonde.
Long or short hair: Medium.
Curly or straight hair: Straight.
Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes: CRAZY COOL, the awesomest would be two different coloured eyes.
Long or short nails: Long is okay as long as they don't get classified as weapons.
Hat or no hat: No hat.
Good or bad girl: Good
Hair up or down: Meh.
Jewellery or none: Meh. None? That's less maintenance. >.>
Tall or short: As long as I don't look stupid standing next to her.
Accent or no accent: British! Or Scottish! That would be awesome. I would make them talk 24/7.
Pants or dress: Dress.
Tan or fair: Medium.
Glasses: Maybe.
Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick: Between.
Freckles or none: Depends.
Shy or outgoing: Between.
Funny or always cool: Always cool.
Talkative or shy: Yes David, they've asked the same thing basically three times now.
*****Pick One: THIS OR THAT***********
Lights on/off: Off.
Sun or rain?: Rain.
Mickey D's (McDonalds) or BK (Burger King)?: BK. McDonalds gave me blood on my lettuce once.
Do u like scary or happy movies better?: Happy.
Backstreet Boys or NSYNC: Backstreet Boys.
On the phone or in person?: In person. Phone is really weird. Actually it depends, if it's important or not.
Paper or plastic?: Paper.
Summer or winter?: Winter.
Hugs or kisses?: Dunno.
Glass half full or half empty?: What kind of glass?
CD or Tape: CD
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Jell-o, because you can then say you ate out. >.>
Vanilla or Chocolate: Vanilla.
Skiing or Boarding: Boarding, not that I can.
Cake or pie: Pie. Cake. No, pie. DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE
Diamond or pearl: Black pearl!
Sunset or sunrise: Sunset. I have to wake up too early for a sunrise.
***************YOUR >FAVS*******************
Color: Red? Black (not really a colour) Orange? Yellow less than orange.

Black --> red --> orange --> yellow

Food: Potato.
Fast Food: Burger Fuel.
Candy: Fruit drops.
Ice Cream Flavour: Cookies and cream?
Favourite day of the year? The one where daylight savings ends and you get to sleep in for an hour longer.
Favourite month? December.
TV show? Dunno.
Store?: Dunno.
Scent? I DONT CARE ANY MORE HURRY UYP QUESTIONAREIE
******** HAVE YOU EVER********
Ever gotten dumped?: NO
Ran from the cops? NO
Stole something? YES
Tried to kill yourself?: YES
Made yourself get sick?: YES, NOT INTENTIONALLY
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: PROBABLY
************* A FiNaL NoTe*******************
Do you like filling these out: NO
How many people are u sending this to?: NO
Do u want your friends to write back?: NO I WOULD NOT INFLICT SUCH PAIN ON PEOPLE


You can tell I got annoyed. Sorry.

No comments: