Monday, April 18, 2005

Argh. I got hit in the face three times today from hi-speed moving objects. My glasses were bent out of shape AGAIN (but man, are they durable) and I spent hours bending them back perfectly. I've almost got it back now. But not quite.

And William you fucking bastard, I ASKED YOU TO DO THE WASHING the next time you ask me to do something, I'm gonna do a half-arse job like you. This normally wouldn't piss me off if 1) You actually did the ENTIRE washing more than once. 2) The clothes have been sitting in the washing machine, wet, dripping and SMELLY for hours and not to mention feeling like washing powder 3) Our washing machine wasn't fucked, the fuckness state contributing to 2), and 4) I didn't go to work today, didn't get hit in the face three times, and you had all fucking day to do your job properly.

-_-

Music video tomorrow! I'm excited. \o/ My nose hurts.

No comments: