Monday, April 11, 2005

Music video. Dennis's first movie is stunning, only flaw is I think Patrick Sham sounds silly. But that's probably a paersonale preference thing. And plus, he belongs to the ENEMY! The great terrorists who cause your fuel price to rise at the pumps and eat babies and destroyed the WTC and cut you off in the middle of conversations. Damn those 4....I've said too much. =P The recording sounds okay I guess I haven't had a chance to convert them to mp3 and stuff. New photos of band! Maybe someone will care. Oh, what recording you ask? Draft one I guess for Music Video. We're booked into some time in MAINZ but that's in like June or something.

Maths Olympiad. There was a kid who looked like Alfred E Newman off the Mad Magazine.

Minority Report is a very good movie. I wish I had those cool glove thingies to control things. That would rawk.

I really should finish my Assignments/study for Compsci Test/print out backlogged-non-existant lecture notes.

Six Degrees Of Separation?

In the land of the homeless, the guy in the cardboard castle is King. Either that, or dirty.

Craccum thank you for saving my mind while waiting for my brother to get from City campus to the carpark.

Mountain Dew - 1 litre of pure unhealthiness for $2. Cheap way to die? (You could drown in it for less than...uh...)

;_; My mum is sick again apparently. Abdominal region issues, she had an operation a couple of years ago. Apparently she's on an IV drip at my dad's clinic. :( Get well soon!

Hello Sonny. You called me twice today during my Physics lecture. I was really confused. Lock your phone please. =)

The random guy who takes the Tamaki shuttle as well and takes Physics 150 and has white in-ear headphones wasn't at the lecture today. Which is probably okay cause we were only doing Kirchoff's Laws. I hate him.

I hate Physics 150.

I don't mind University in general, it's quite nice and all. I suppose. Dissonance on the lower voice! 2-3 4-5

No those are not rugby scores. At least I understand rugby scores. Cricket is a big mystery.

Speakers? These Altec Lansing ones are wicky wicky! <3 (Less than three. Ahem) But I've always wanted to have a really really directional speaker, the one Dr. H talked about last year in Physics.

He was a good teacher. I want more money, so I can gift him a copy of that Bill Bryson book.

I'm working these holidays? Thursday's gonna be so crazy-busy. OH MY GOODNESS i just forgot O_O I have a meeting at HRC at 4.00...but I have a compsci test at 6.15?! I have no idea how I'm gonna manage that one. I will have to call them. That sucks. I really need to go to those meetings, eh...I know I'm forgetting something else about work as well...there's like a day where I have to finish at 4.00 or something. Hmm.

No comments: