Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Strikes. They were cool when you weren't paying thousands to attend lectures.

All for Staff etc, yay for you getting payrise etc but ;_; please don't cancel lectures (cancel the test and make us all get 100% would be nice though ^^)

.

Met a guy called Pete today. Hello, Pete. Apparently, Pete went to Sommerville and knows David and Janko and Raymond and...etc. Simon was not impressed with his debating joke.

(Hey, how do you catch a Honda? With Honda bait.

How do you catch a Mazda?)

.

Tomorrow I have to:

Finish my three compositions (technically finish two start one)
Study for Physics Test
Study for Compsci Test
Not go to the Leaders Meeting for HRC ;_;
Practice for Keyboard Lab

.

I'm really hungry. I will eat something.

.

Craccum has slandered Blogs recently. This is how much I care about it.

""

In Java terms, that's an empty string. Figure it out.

No comments: