Saturday, January 10, 2004

Points of interest for today:

1. Elevator Action

Remember that retro game where baddies would go up and down elevators and you had to kill them all? Well, that has nothing to do with this. Being really bored today waiting for guests to arrive so we could go to dinner, I decided to stand in the lift for this apartment, and wait for them in the lift. I met a lot of strange and interesting people, including:

A tall asian person (WOW.)
An old lady.
A servant.
Another random non-descript woman.
A guy who lived on the same floor as my mum's family.

That guy told me off for being on the lift because he said I was scaring people. I knew I was ugly but not THAT ugly. Anyway, it so happened that they were going to be late so I waited on a lift for half an hour for nothing. =P

2. Burn!

Today I so totally ate dinner with my cousin and my aunt's friend's kids. All pretty much around my age. It was crazy cause we went to some Japanese place and then cooked food on this hot plate thingy. Yeah...that's about it.

I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave! I plan to save up money for another trip back here for early next year, when the holidays actually do overlap and I can run around and stuff.

I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!oneshiftplusone.

No comments: