Wednesday, January 07, 2004

EPISODE TWENTY: A double edged sword.

I went out to dinner tonight. Mundane things first!

I met my mother's brother's father's sister's son's wife (i think), she lives in LA. She's like fourty something but looks like 30. And so did some lady at the place we were eating at (look really young, i mean). It's either that or my mum looks really old >.<

Yeah. Anyway, my uncles drank alcohol. Alcohol is a strange thing. It makes one person better, but one person a shitlot worse. The older one became totally awesome and cool (with memorable advice to me such as telling me to put "medical" in front of whatever I decide to study to please my dad =P) while the younger one became a huge dickhead.

I'm sorry, I know it's impolite, but I can't help it. It was okay, but after like his fourth bottle of beer it got like shit. He kept talking to me about some crap about everyone getting drunk after work and something about business, then he keeps telling me to eat stuff when I've already told him I'm full and keeps telling me that I'm bored. I mean, how the hell can he tell me I'm bored? What the hell? I wasn't bored. I was irritated that he kept making stupid comments, but I wasn't bored - the aunt from L.A. was very cool (and actually spoke decent English). And then when we get home somehow he brings up me losing my wallet again, like I need reminding that I lost all my fucking I.D. and tells me off for like the third time.

Bleh.

It's probably really mundane to everyone reading this but it really changed the way I looked at him. Suddenly not as fun to be with any more.

No comments: