Sunday, January 11, 2004

EPISODE TWENTY THREE: Sashimi, tempura, sushi, miso....

We wents to a Japanesey restaruants today...my uncle ordered $2500 worth of food for the five people who went (me, him, my cousin, his mum and my grand-dad). Damn its expensive. Bloody good, but expensive. It's very scary that I ate $500 worth of food. Very scary indeedy (but there was a lot of it, I must say)

I have one day left, really. I don't want to go. I don't want to go!!! NO! NO!

Ahem. Also, I went looking for clothes today with my aunt and two of her friends, and I scored a strange-smelling leather jacket with furry bit ($250, which is quite a saving from the first one I spotted at $1250) and leather gloves ($100 a pair, comfy). I tried to buy stuff for my brothers but I don't know what they like.

Hmm. I don't want to leave dammit! I will definitely come back next year on the 1st of February, I will. I've promised, I must. Let's hope my mum and dad will let me.

No comments: