Friday, January 09, 2004

EPISODE TWENTY TWO: Made in China.

I went shopping with my aunt to replace the wallet I lost today. I got a really TOTALLY AWESOME AND COOL AND EXPENSIVE (NT $280) replacement. Let me describe it for you:

It's black with grey stitching and patches of red, such as red velcro and a red tab which holds the keychain holder. There is a note compartment, a coin compartment, space for about six cards (more if you shove more than one card into one slot) and one photo or ID Card, and comes with a little strapcarry thing. The thing that sold it for me though, was the little tag on the front which proudly reads the following:

XL Zolo (r) (byA.R. Design Studio)

57% No Cencept
100% Sincerity
43% Good Sense
Attached Quality

I mean, how cool is that?!?! 43% of it was spontaneously created as if they didn't give a shit about the customer, and the rest of the wallet isn't made in good sense (the spontaneous parts are supposedly good sense). The quality is attached, so you can detach it and place it onto other items that may need quality, just don't lose the quality anywhere (say in a waiting lounge for an airport.) Isn't made in China great? At least they're honest (and 100% sincere while they're at it..)

No comments: