Sunday, September 30, 2007

A silly woman at work said: " is it casual day at borders today??"

Why is that silly? Because we don't have a uniform. And yet, just because we dont have uniform doesnt mean I can't wear a shirt that says Borders Sylvia Park and then a hoodie over it.

Lolz!

Sold a copy of The Host today. I was so jealous :( The lady i was serving was really surprised cause when I realised it was The Host the host, I was like "OMG THIS IS AWESOME"

lol

but yeah.

oh yeah! I also sold stuff to my old Farm Cove Intermediate teacher, Fay Bellamy! She looks the same. She didn't really remember me though, apart from the fact that perhaps I was in her Maths group. Which I totally don't remember, anyway. I just remember we did Korean (for a bit, and then I sort of wagged it and didn't do anything, cause the Korean teacher didn't take attendance, so I just showed up somewhere else instead of Korean lectures, but I went to enough classes to know khamsahamnida and domanayo!!!

And speaking of FCI, it also reminded me that I got told off there one time for calling someone else a dildo lol. And guess where I heard the word from? Yes, South Park

TV is the devil ;)

No comments: