Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Pillowman tomorrow night.

I want to watch Shortbus. Don't ask me why. I just do.

Ummmm how was work um well work was alright I guess? I mean, what did I really do? Not much. Email slipping.

Customer Service Pet Hates
====================

+ people who just stand there with their credit cards out...

hmm hang on a minute i have a feeling i have talked about this before, so i shall stop.

tell me if i haven't.

but here's someting that happened todayz yes

I totally stunned this canadian lady, she came up to the counter and I started talking and she just had the weirdest look on her face, then it went something like this:

"You have a beautiful voice!"
"haha, thank you"
"Yeah, it's just that, I wasn't expecting a voice like that from a face like that"

No comments: