Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My car is all serviced and wof'd and good to go. (although I've been driving it around with the fuel on E for quite a while, and the tank light lit up for about 3 seconds yesterday and then went away, so...hmmm....)

The nice people at mitsubishi motors gave me a ride home and picked me up again also. Their car greets them in japanese when you turn it on lol. It's such a crackup.

---

Borders is having a 7 day CD/DVD sale! I think it lasts until Sunday and there's heaps of really cheap cds and dvds; just a couple mentions:

(if you missed out on the fathers day 12.99 ones, they are now:)

The Prestige - $14.99
The Departed - $14.99
Children of Men - $14.99
Batman Begins - $14.99
Se7en - $14.99
V for Vendetta - $14.99
Apocalypse Now Redux - $9.99
The Bourne Supremacy - $9.99
2001: A Space Odyssey - $9.99

Theres a couple of good cds as well, liek Kaiser chiefs for just 14.99 and other thangs

come buy something and keep me in a job :P

No comments: