Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yesterday, my watch randomly stopped working at noon. It just stopped, exactly at noon. Freaky! But it turns out a simple battery replacement will do. Actually, two batteries. Which is why it cost me $21.00...Went to um the Auckland Watch company or something along those lines, it was just a small corner shop off a side-alley-thing on Queen St. All three people I asked about watch battery replacements today told me about the "place near Wendy's" so I found it. Quaint little shop really, with lots of old antiquey looking stuff on the walls. Their clientelé would probably be:

a) students
b) tourists
c) old people looking to repair old clocks

The guy was like, voltage testing batteries and stuff though so at least it looked like it was professionally done or something. This watch was given to me by my mum so I guess in that light $21.00 is still worth it.

Signed up for Online banking. They asked me the freaking randomest "security questions", like who the other beneficiary of my account was (I don't have a clue, I guessed my mum...I think they were referring to my term deposit of 10,000 with my dad.)...and who my Banking Rep was or something. A whole bunch of questions I really wasn't prepared to answer...but I got it done anyway. HAY DENNIS IS IT FRE?E?

I transfered $1000 from my Goal Saver to my current and I'm planning to move that to RaboPlus. I can only do this once a month otherwise it actually costs me money. I found out I actually have two grand+ in my goal saver a bit too late...gotta wait until next month -_-"

I got $400 for marking my last assignment for CS101?! Or at least that's what I believe that payment was for. Crazy...it just says UoA Salary. $400 for the easiest code marking ever. Woozah.

I feel good and accomplished. Today, I talked to people I know (which means I am not a recluse), got shit done (like online banking registration which I was supposed to have done like, months ago - this means I can now transfer money to like Sonny or Dennis or whatever if I owe them) and, blah. Stupid Assignments over the holidays. STUPID PEOPLE WHO ASK FOR ASSIGNMENTS OVER THE HOLIDAYS YOU'D BETTER NEVER LET ME FIND YOU

ToAU - 20th April.

Laboratory now. Good bye, good luck for all your tests!

No comments: