Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today, is the 17th of November.

I check my letterbox, and I find a CD, dated on the 16th of November.

In it, is Codename: Lychee. Or, "Bob's Bean Pod". Apparently, a bean pod is a hat. But, I must say I haven't seen orange beans, like, ever. Like.

[Subrant: I hate how sometimes I use the word like as a filler space, like um , um. And uh, and um like.]

I do not know how Dennis pieced together something so cool.

I must say though, there is a typo at running time 30s.

Maybe it is artsy and deliberate.

I like the piano music. I didn't enjoy the random keyboard sounds but that could just be my aversion to General MIDI chipset sounds, in general.

Do I look sad at the end? I am not sure.

I was totally not sad that day.

Acting is weird. I do not like watching myself.

It is like. Hmm. Is that me. Hello.

"It is like in the world, you can't see form, you can only see shadow - shadows of yourself around you, shadows of others upon others, shadows of things that have come before, foreshadowing of what has yet to come, shadows shadows shadows"

It was cool how he added effects and filters to the narrative in the third section.

I think the strongest one is the third section.

The "car crash" in the second section is pretty cool :)

Funny back-story: I was standing in the middle of the road. It was rather dangerous. There were cars oncoming. They were probably like "damn kids of today no respect for their elders blah fishpot"

Sprite. Did I mention incoherency (is that a word (subtopic)) as an inherited disease?

Conglomerate.

Calamity.

It was fun Dennis. You are finally finished :)

It was very fun. A++ would trade again, let me know if you need me for anything :) (: :) (:

Here are some mirrors of a smile.

:) (: :) (: :) now they kind of look like cookies

Form. Image. Art. Art is stupid. I hate art. How can someone put a toilet in a museum and call it art. Maybe I am jealous. It takes no effort to do that. Negative effort. On a scale of 1290124 to 24891275981275091287501298571298, about somewhere in the lower end.

Incoherent again.

Tired? No.

Work? Yes.

I have seen Chicken Run about five times now. I have never actually finished the entire movie.

I have seen a demonstration of popping corn being popped.

Leaders meeting. Tomorrow.

No, today.

In about, an hour.

Shower? [Yes, please.]

Santa Parade? Apparently so, not this weekend but the one after.

Academy Concert Practice? Lacking. Composition? Lacking.

Strings. I do like strings. They are rather useful.

PEAK OIL WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Well, no use in worrying then.

The sky outside is blue.

It rained for like, two minutes before and we all rushed outside to like, like, like [Subrant: Here I go again.] take in the clothing and stuff.

Now, it is sunny. With stromcrouds bruing on the horizon.

...

None of this is making any sense.

...

Maybe it is art. I hate art.

Logic! Let us all be logical super-robots, sit at Countdown and count prices until we fall down in exhaustion - time is money, so obviously we are spending a lot trying to save three cents over budget oatmeal and toilet paper made from recycled toilet paper from Papua New Guinea shipped over on the backs of slaves and tortured bears.

Please free the tortured bears, that way people will stop making ads about it that make annoying pop-up and banner ads somewhere on some sites on some internet.

Is there more than one?

Can you imagine.

Some people can't. It is rather sad.

Maybe I am one of them.

Incoherent! Incoherent!

I wear my watch on my right hand. I am right handed. I am such a rebel. Please, rebel. HEY WE ARE ALL REBELS REBEELLIOIZUZ TEENAGERS PLEASE SCREW THE SYSTEM

I am too lazy, and, or, bored. There were two many commas. Grammatical.

Hypocritical.

Hyper-crytical?

Why.

I think I will watch the movie again.

No comments: