Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It is a very sad state when you wake up at 1.30pm.

I think I should get some earlier nights. Three consecutive post-midnight days are not good for you. There is some medical reason too. Something about the production of melatonin or something. My dad would know, he knows a lot.

Someone is trying to break into our house. I hear the knocks on the windows. The objects fall to the floor, the clunk of intruders pushing against our glass sliding door. It is quite disturbing.

It may be our neighbours' cats. Sure they are annoying but I wouldn't cut off their whiskers or poison them.

I should really start on the Academy of Strings composition. I am, however, very lazy.

It is now 11:51pm. The prospect of an "early night" died about four hours ago.

My mum is making "keropok" with "acar-acar". Basically, think of a giant version of those cassava vege-chips, with a pickled lime and vegetable...pickle sauce thing.

I am reading some stuff by Chuck something. The same guy who wrote Fight Club. I am reading "Diary". It is rather morbid.

No comments: