Saturday, November 19, 2005

Stream of consciousness post again.

These are arather fun to type though they do not make sense to the reader. At all.

I am tired.

Eyes. Closing.

Still typing even though vision is black. Hello. Black.

Dark. I cannot see. Lift your eyelids! Open your eyez. Z. The Z is for power, like in Dragonball Z. Those are some powerful balls.

William bought Civilization IV.

It seems cool. I don't know though.

It is Richard's birthday today.

He turns 21.

OK.

I was supposed to mow the lawn today.

We are leaving at 5:30

IT is 5:00

I cannot possibly mow the entire lawn in 1/2 hour so I guess it'll have to wait until I either get back, or *gasp* tomorrow.

Hm.

here is some hidden text nobody will find.

Well.

Hmm.

LIIIIIIIIIIFE.

Let us read the next book. JENNIFER MYSPACE FOUND IT

Hello! How are you today?

- good just a hint of insanity and sarcasm

Oh ok fantastic

- yeah

So. What is the point of having a square inside a circle?

-sometimes the shapes are aesthetically pleasing

Do you remmeber Auckland University's open day?

- ya it was crap

OK just checking

No comments: