Monday, July 19, 2004

The worst thing about the first day of the term was that after thirty minutes, it felt like I had never left, never had a holiday, never had a break from the day in, day out - ring of the bell, sullen march to next class, and so forth.
It really sucks, five years in the system. If only they'd keep things fresh once in a while, like announcing sudden classroom changes or something. But no, they have to be all regular and stuff.
BAND PRACTICE TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T PLAY FOR PEANUTS AND OTHER ASSORTED FOODSTUFFS.
Talent Quest singing thingy I got told today that I was singing tomorrow. Which was kind of nice.
And then after school Rikky tells me he wants to do a duet.
And then I'm all like, okay.
But that leaves me stressed and stresseder.
His mum should be coming to pick me up now. For the second practice in like, two hours. -_-

No comments: