Sunday, July 25, 2004

Finished Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Jeremy Soule (of Neverwinter Nights, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege fame) did a fantastic job with scoring original music and rearranging John William's epic film score. I'm busy "stealing" the music from the install folder right now.

I hate production practices. I mean I know it's probably going to be almost worth it in the end, but I've basically lost my weekend to production. Today (and yesterday) were the two nicest days we've had in a long time, and I spent them inside in a dark auditorium trying to play music with minimal light, and that nosyface Shredder who can't keep to herself.

Who is this Shredder, you may ask? Long story.

Yes...so I mean it's understandable that the last thing I want is for my brother to sneer at me and ask why I'm watching the credits to a game I just finish (and spent a good 30 hours on...). I'd just wasted all that time at production so I wasn't very refreshed or anything.

Meh, it's all past. Water under the proverbial bridge. You know the one.

No comments: