Friday, August 31, 2007

You know what is the worst? When you turn up somewhere expecting to pay $x but having to pay $2x instead. And then realising you have to go back again on Monday, and pay another $x.

Yeah, my car's WOF was coming up (2nd sept), so I thought hmm its pretty close to being due for a service as well anyway, lets do them both at the same time

so yeah. Ahahah. Costs lots. At least they replaced the brake pads (man so much better, you can really tell the difference in braking power...)...but I have to go back in on Monday again. Arrr.

Lol. Okay, so like, today because my car was at the service thing, I wasn't able to make it for my group meeting. And for the 3 or so hours the rest of my group was in the city, they didn't get anything done. It's awesome lol. And then the text i got (which i assume was at the conclusion of their meeting) was all like : "yo can't get the pictures working". I pop on my computer just now, and I get some working in about 5 minutes... lol

And I swear I told them .bmp

Ah well

>.> its not even worth that many % anyway

No comments: