Monday, August 13, 2007

POST 1500

A short history of this Blog follows:

I remember William did some Harry Potter parody, and was hosting it on blogspot. And then he had a blog. And then I had one. The earliest entries were, to be honest, very reflective on just how far we've all come. I mean, devilmatrix? come on lol can you say lame

actually, this blog is still very lame. But the difference is, at least now, it's not contrived lame, just pure unadulterated lame!

This blog has seen me through countless rants about exams both in school and uni, this blog PREDATES FFXI (yeah can you believe that, I sure cannot), has heaps and heaps of hidden secret easter eggs that only I know about (don't bother looking you won't find it), seen me through holidays, overseas trips to Australia, Thailand, taken heaps of complaints about assignments (espeically the ones I do at the last minute, like today...), neuroticism...

It is almost a certainty this blog will not last forever. But the best one can hope for is that before it disappears, I will have the opportunity to record the last...I don't even know, is it 5? years of my life from this digital medium into something that lasts even longer. It's fun to look back.

But it's even greater to be moving forward. All the best!

No comments: