Monday, December 19, 2005

This morning, I woke up at 9am.

Me and Sonny went for a "brisk power walk" (okay sounds lame it was more like hey we should move more often ok lets go for morning walks so it's win win because

+ I wake up earlier
+ He gets to walk

)

And. Man. Macleans reserve. Who knew there were so many random paths through it...it was like, all foresty and trekky and stuff. For about the 10 mins we wandered within the depths of the foliage. Mmm foliage.

Anyway. I still haven't mowed the back part of the lawn, and I honestly was going to do it right then just before I am typing this shit but then it is starting to rain outside.

So instead to make it up to William (who is getting very angry/sad) I will hang the clothes up I guess.

I also need to enrol for next semester. And. Student loan. ARR Rhow can i afford it money money

consumerism sucks.

My breakfast (now lunch) is an amalgamation of the following:

Canned spaghetti
Colby cheese
Corn thins

Nothing about it is remotely green or healthy.

Oh well.

No comments: