Monday, December 05, 2005

There is nothing quite like waking up to find your mum gone.

Of course, I was awake when the car pulled out of the driveway, etc. Hugs etc.

I think sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have parents.

I think sometimes, I think too little.

Sometimes, I think thinking about what I think about sometimes can get rather confusing.

Animals, Animals, Animals...

I have just microwaved Sausages. They are rather nice, although slightly mildly spicy.

[Hey, I'm your subconscious. Shut up.]

So. Um. Anyway.

...

There is nothing much to talk about. Internet working today, for now, anyway. Some random Telecom guy came around and yelled at our router. Apparently, it is our router's fault.

Which means Slingshot owes us a new one if it is really the problem.

No comments: