Saturday, December 03, 2005

An apology, which if you know me, you may paste upon your fridge or some other location where you come upon frequently.

I can do really selfish, stupid, or just senseless things. Sometimes, I speak, just to make some noise and see what happens. I think it is more exciting that way. Inadvertently, I may say something really rude, or dumb, or just plain cruel. If you happen to be one of the people I accidently slander, please accept my humble apologies, and remember that my accidental slander isn't worth so much anyway. I hope you will remember that I am dumb, and idiotic, and don't take it too personally. Feel free to attack me back if you so desire, for I will not mind if I do so deserve it.


pool2 Audio pronunciation of "pool" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl)
n.
    1. A game of chance, resembling a lottery, in which the contestants put staked money into a common fund that is later paid to the winner.
    2. A fund containing all the money bet in a game of chance or on the outcome of an event.
  1. A grouping of resources for the common advantage of the participants: a pool of implements for the use of all the workers on the estate; forming a pool of our talents.
  2. An available supply, the use of which is shared by a group.
  3. A group of journalists who cover an event and then by agreement share their reports with participating news media: the White House press pool.
    1. A mutual fund established by a group of stockholders for speculating in or manipulating prices of securities.
    2. The persons or parties participating in such a fund.
  4. An agreement between competing business concerns to establish controls over production, market, and prices for common profit.
  5. Any of several games played on a six-pocket billiard table usually with 15 object balls and a cue ball. Also called pocket billiards.
I am not very good, but it is still fun. I cannot think of many things which I am not good at and yet still enjoy. Like, Fighting Games. Oh. I hate them, mainly cause I suck. In pool, see, if you lose, you still got to attack something with a very long stick, so. It's all good.

[Here is a reflective pause.]

On one level, drinking milk from another species is rather disgusting, but on the other level, it just tastes so good with crunchy cereal! [The best way to forget the big picture is to concentrate on the small details.]

[Angled brackets?! Nah, they look rather square to me.]

Seriously, look at the first entry.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=cornflakes

Ponder. Think.

I think that is the meaning of life, to sit around and think about things, until you think you know it all and then you finally realise you are about to die.

WOO! MORBID!

Here is a smiley face to completely destroy/desecrate the mood.

:)

No comments: