Monday, July 25, 2005

1. My laptop has a virus. While it's classified as a low security risk or whatever...it's annoying as ****. I really feel like re-installing everything. It just loads multiple copies of all the system processes etc and just slows the computer down like crazy. -_-

2. I watched Nausicaa...and Whisper of the Heart, and a little bit of some other stuff. Studio Gibhli is good. I liked Nausicaa...and Whisper of the Heart. Hmm. If only life was an Anime and you could just follow a script and it would be all predetermined etc...but I guess then it would be an anime, not life. o-O

3. -_- The two cats in Malaysia are dead.



....


-_-

Apparently, one ran away and one got poisoned.

....

Apparently, my dad thinks the neighbours did it.

Apparently, it's bad enough when you cut whiskers...;_; but....

4. I'm sad now.

5. Feeling better.

6. Alright. I'm ok. Bastard neighbours if it was them... They may not like our cats....I don't like their kids when their kids come home from school and start yelling and running around but I don't go over their to gouge their eyes out and/or poison them. -_-

No comments: