Friday, January 01, 2010

Oh yeah, year in review.

Everyone's crazy about lists right now - top ten, best of decade, etc etc. Instead of that, here are three cool pictures from December 30, 2009 off Flickr (by Mark Valentine, Jesse Estes and Natalie Kucken respectively, even though I have no idea who they are I figured I could at least attribute):  



Okay, I couldn't resist; here's some "best ofs":

Best ice-cream of 2009: Ferrero Rocher Gelato from the Gold Coast

Best TV show of 2009: Glee

Best lolcat of 2009


Bestest pal of 2009: Hmm whats his name again I think its Aaron did i spell that ryte!?

Best Dinosaur Club gig of 2009: Kings Arms, photo by Allan Xia

Best concert of 2009: Dream Theater


This decade has been very exciting and eventful etc etc etc bring on the next one (but please don't go so fast you make me feel so old)

PEACE OUT!

-Henry

No comments: