Tuesday, January 19, 2010

just did another les mills class, Body Combat

much funner than body jam  cause you spend less time on beinglike omg what am i doing i dont know what a marenge is, and more time on  punch punch ahah slice tai chi jump kicks kick pumnch jab uppercut hoookkkkkk HAH!!!

also.

big news:

Founda new apartment!!! yay!!!

big pluses:

  • full size kitchen
  • carpark
  • bedroom HAS A DOOR
  • building HAS A LIFT

ok :)  moving in around feb which is not really that smart cause its williams wedding arund then but

FUN TIME OK GO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]