Sunday, January 11, 2009

bloody pak'n'save lol

I went to the pak'n'save fuel thing in Hamilton, after buying my lunches for the coming week, and then tried to pump up my front tyre

and basically, even though it *looked* like everything was workingg and all, all it did was take my tyre psi from whatever it was, down to 0. if you think riding a motorbike is hard, try riding one with a flat tyre. it is really not fun.

so yeah. there was an exciting nighttime hunt for another petrol station that actually wouldnt steal my air, on a flat tyre. turning is very exciting.

but anyway. just wanted to say that pak n save, i hate you

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol now you *really* need new tyres! hope they are not too damaged....

Henry said...

ya nah they are okay i hope lol i only went like 10m before i decided that it was really stupid.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I work for Foodstuffs who own the PaknSave brand - if a tyre is real flat you have to push a key on the front panel, hope this helps for the future. Hopefully you won't hate us for too long.