Thursday, April 26, 2007

how does one describe it?
the exultant joy and laughter, a discovery of a possum,
your eyes shining far brighter than they should be, in this
black and white moonlight.
Or instead
the warm exterior that you are
a playfight, nimble and swift
quick wit and a fuzzy haircut
Perhaps rather
a silent gaze upon the shimmering waters
light playing amongst the windswept waves
the Sky Tower, a monument I wished I'd built for you
sharing our burgers and salted chips
Maybe
that hole in the side when you smile
and I malevolently bleed your gums
apologies, it was unintentional!
soft, luxurious eyelashes caressing your vision
A firm embrace when we are reunited;
you were slinking round the garden side, just like your adorable cat.

====

been reading that nz fiction collection number 2 its actualloy pretty good! i like the one translated from french

---

yeah actually it turns out we do have a biographies section...

---

HAPPY FEET DVD IS OUT ITS SO CUTE

---

Apparently I have passed Cheryl my illness. Haha! She joins an ever growing list of people I've manged to infect.

No comments: