Friday, April 27, 2007

fuck
Jeans. Quite possibly the most common article of clothing you will ever see in a day. bland. some cunt in the front row to my right is looking around. for what?

I don't know.

Stop writing you prick you're just gonna end up putting it online to get some attention for your sad, sorry self
So? I don't care apathy apathy apathy
FUCK your apathy you bastard
asian languages are permeating the air
some cunt is banging the surface on which I am writing
what do you think this is, a bar?
it's University fuckface, shut the hell up
yay for numbers; numbers and letters whatever
umlaut
I hate this place - Vietnamese sounds like people trying to shit from their mouths
I'm going to hell
I don't really want to be here at all
where are you good sir knight
twink writing denotes the truth: chem sux.
awesome german wants you bastards to shut the fuck up
lights out for silence
why is my money spent so I can be annoyed?
rude cunts dont wait

No comments: