Thursday, October 12, 2006

So, I spent all this time cleaning my room and house, and now I'm going to move out?

Haha.

---

Today, me and Helen both had massive breaks, so Helen nicely decided to take me on a Grafton Residence tour; felt a bit weird to just randomly traipse through the grounds, but I guess I had a legit reason to be there.

Grafton Residence is rather nice. There's two parts, the main tower and then theres a couple of houses surrounding it, I'm really hoping to get placement in one of the houses cause they looked a lot better with separate toilet/bathroom facilities that are much nicer, etc. If I get my bike license I can park it @ the residence. People say the rooms in grafton are small, but I went to havfe a look and they're just rouhgly about the same size of myroom that I have at home, which is fine for me + I already share with my brother so sharing won't be so bad.

Walking around it just reminded me of 7th form camp. How awesome would that be, for a whole year? A WHOLE YEAR CAMP.

But yeah, the only problem now is how will I get the money? If I manage to get a place in a twin share, the whole year will cost $7310. If I am unlucky, $8670 for a single.

*sigh*

maybe I will ask my dad to help for some. I feel bad :( but i dunno

No comments: