Monday, October 16, 2006

Alright. So the current system isn't working.

"oh just cap it when you need to use it" is a fucking sham. Come use my computer. Try to check your email. See what I mean. We have broadband. This is not technology of the future, guys. This is something they offer at airports. Do you know what else they offer at airports? Free tea and coffee.

The internet state can now no longer be blamed on slingshot or Telecom, because I am the ever keen observer and:

1) Slingshot's network status is green (no problems)
2) I can see you browsing.

---

So, since it isn't working, what can we do to fix it?

I can't very well buy my own ADSL. We only have one phone line.

I cannot very well destroy Richard's computer. That's dumb. And plus, there might be the miniscule chance it's not his fault (but it probably is)

So. What shall we do?

it is, at this stage, either:

1) Sit here, and wait five minutes for hotmail to time out, and then try again.
2) Hire a hitman (not logical, and the costliest option) (seriously guys, don't look at me like that, it's a joke)
3) Get some other internet.

Now; they don't do woosh here in East Auckland. Oh, no.

SO IM PROBABLYU GONNA GET THAT UFCKING BULLSHIT VODEM SHIT FUCK Do i really want to pay $60 bucks a month or some ridiculous number just so that I can go online at an acceptable speed? I SWEAR 56k was faster.

*sigh*

We shall have to retire and consider this matter a touch further.

---

Point of no return, I paid the deposit and signed the contract today. I'll be in Grafton next year.

Not that you care.

---

The start of Michael Jackson's "History" has like...some bit of Ravel's orchestration of Pictures at an Exhibition, I believe.

---

2 more assignments...

---

My sister is coming to NZ! Or is she? Maybe if I put it online, it'll concrete and cement like solidarity.

That didn't make sense.

---

Almost 9pm? where did my day go? Hmph.

---

blah blah emo dark blah blah blah

Keep your chin up, summer's on its way.

No comments: