Thursday, October 05, 2006

MY GOSH U R FAEK

EMOEMOEMOEMO

okay, phew, now that we've got that out of the way..

Alright. I see the light! At the end of the riiiidiculously long tunnel! Compsci assignment out. So that's all assignments lined up in a row, coming up in the next two weeks I've got (in order of dueness):

CS210 A3
MUSIC214
MUSIC211 Major Piece
CS220 A3

I spent couple of hours on A3 today. Could have done more, but then...I got lazy on Wikipedia and went from John Cleese to Doomsday, the villian from the Superman universe.

---

My application for hostel is still pending. $10,000 vs freedoms

what a price to pay, eh?

---

Didn't go to the mysterious thing on Thursdays that I went but now I don't really feel like going because I realise I do not get much out of it but it was a novel experience and I am glad I went to some.

---

Met Kat! We had hotchips to fight the coldwind and yeah and then rode the 52horsey back to Eastside. She met a friend too! Helena? I think. From Dio. Yes. She has a brother called Justin who is 24. A graphic designer.

Okay, now that's kind of stalkerish and creepy.

---

Man, I wz supposed to transkireb a tape yesterday, but...I didn't. I played FFXI instead !!! OH NO you say

yeah, but ;_; I got Stormwalker Frame for my puppet and it was just so much fun running around doing EM-DC at lv20, I just couldn't stop myself...

So I'm supposed to do ONE tape today (cause I can't do one tomorrow cauase got band practice, and the nSATURDAY is BIG DAY IN which means :( :( they will not let me goooooo BISMILLAH THEY WILL NOT LET YOU GO AHEM ok)

yeah

so like

im not...supposed to play...but...

I....I am just going to check my chocobo....

>.>

No comments: