Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sweet. I won a movie ticket when I emailed my Sudoku solution to the Craccum Editor. or so he says.

;;;;

Henry --> Craccum Editor.

"I finished it.

Do I win a prize?

If the answer is no, fucking bullshit muchy-mart fuck your mother liberalist controversy cock Islam Jewish Hitler.

Do I win a prize now?"

Craccum Editor --> Henry

Henry,
You have won a grand prize. It is the prize of having nothing to do in lectures for the next three days. It comes in three colours.
Yours devotedly,
Ryan Sproull
Craccum Editor
PS. I'll make it harder next time, to save you from having to listen to lecturers and... you know... learning.

Actually, given the effort it must have taken to type the whole thing into a spreadsheet, come up to Craccum sometime when I'm here and I'll give you a movie ticket.

WE SHALL SEE IF HE MAKES GOOD ON HIS DEAL .

No comments: