Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Isn't it amazing how one simple act of kindness can just brighten your day? (stupid cheezy quote)

I was standing in the rain waiting for the 52 to come along...board says its DUE....five minutes, it hasn't appeared....ten...it's getting cold and I'm getting pretty wet: but then! Some guy from Macleans in my maths class pops up and offers to share his umbrella. Yay!

So even though the bus was being a bitch for showing up 10 minutes late especially when it's raining, I felt okay.

---

Got a free LiftPlus and some Microsoft software, and yet another stupid elastic wristband thing. I have a feeling it's gonna die out soon, but the companies will take just as long to catch off as they took to catch on.

---

Tutorial, say stupid things, feel like a dork. At least the tutor was nice.

No comments: