Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just came back from The Wedding, a Ballet which the narration was written by Witi Imahahehaehaheraerhararharaea. Bulletpoint thoughts:

Fight scene in ballet = lol. (You sir! I challenge you....to a priouette! EN GARDE~!)
Some bits were (literally) really gay.
GREAT music. Gareth Farr music. Some awesome percussive work, good study for Orchestration.
They had some really cool wedding suits. The samoan one was really kool.

---

And then I did my first night and highway driving back home.

---

Mentatz! Last time I had their noodles, this time I had their miso katsu-don - very, very tasty.

---

My mum's not here.

---

Academy : I cannot play all the solos and stuff. And I know what sonny means by like "hey Sonny can you play this piece can you cope" but lol I know it's true for what he said in my case. Handel (shift) position

hay hay

OK BYE

No comments: