Saturday, August 30, 2003

EPISODE TWO: Fuck The Alphabetical Order

Mkay, background info - our school. In competition. Gets placing but dunno which. Perform in "showcase concert". Then they read out the awards.

Bronze Awards are not important.

Silver Awards:

Saint Cuthberts. Epsom Girls. Macleans College.

See, the thing is one would think that they would put M before S, so after I heard St. Cuths I was like OMG YOU NOT SERIOUS WE WIN A GOLD? And then teh silly MC guy sez Epsom Girls. I mean, it's nice and all you ignored the WHOLE five letter word - what's with that? English is such a stupid language.

So a big fux j00 for the alphabetical order.

The judges comments were alright, the cello section for Chamber Orchestra got bad things about intonation though - not good for me considering I'm section leader. >.< But I blame Michelle. Cause I can. =P

-End Case-

Tomorrow I get to wake up really early and help some Bhuddist thing! HURRAH! I'd so like to do that even though exams are on Monday and I haven't even STARTED studying, and it's eating into my valuable study time and photography ass_ignment time!

Mofo to religion but props to chivalry and community service.

No comments: