Sunday, August 31, 2003

EPISODE THREE: Why Exams Suck Dick

1. They are very stressful. I mean, with rarely any re-sit opportunities you get like one shot. And they don't observe what you do in class and somehow they can test a whole year's of learning in three or so hours. Bastards.

2. They are boring. All you do is sit in the same place and write things on paper. I mean at least in class you can talk to people and doodle occassionally.

3. I have my birthday during exams. Bungholio.

Yeah. Anyway, I haven't started studying for English and the exam is tomorrow but I don't care, I'd fail anyway. Stupid exams.

This morning I woke up at 8.00. I'm fucked, I never wake at 8.00 on a Sunday. I'm sleepy. Bizatch. Instead of studying like I should have today, I did two remixes....^^"

Oh well. Shit happens, hits the fan and splatters all over the room so you can smell it 24/7.

No comments: