Sunday, April 26, 2009

So finally, the "Media Computer" which I put linux on has died. Either it couldn't handle the upgrade to Ubuntu 9.1, or the graphics card finally ate crap, but it wouldn't go back to installing Ubuntu 8.10, or completing Windows 7's beta at any rate or fashion. So for now, it's sitting in the corner along with my laptop in what I like to call the "Technology Graveyard"...

Somewhere along the line, I want this though. Seems pretty decent!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229090&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-Desktop+PC-_-CyberpowerPC-_-83229090
But for now, i've moved the laptop to use the HD tv as a monitor, and we've got a wireless mouse and keyboard - it's pretty awesome! I'm gonna try some gaming on it :P

The only downside to this is that it'll be harder to share the TV and the PC. Although really, could just move the laptop away again by unplugging it so its not such a big deal.

Still though, why all three computers dying on me at the same time? Don't need the stressss

No comments: