Friday, December 21, 2007

So I just road-tested (read: rode around for like two minutes) my bike again just to make sure it was still in working condition and everything, and it seems to be.

(sidenote; i only wore a helmet this time and man does it feel really weird; like im naked lol, without the gloves and the jacket. that's why people riding scooters die, cause they dont wear protective gear!)

So the only damage to my motorcycle thus far was:

Rear light adjustment (which i promptly moved back into place anyway)
Keylock munted (keys still work but its obviously been tampered with)
Unparalleled paranoia and stress over the whole situation

stabbed people, stolen bikes, whats next, terrorists?!

I don't know if this warrants a call into the shop or not; I'll probably get it up to the first service first at least...get it all done at once, maybe get them to install one of the Steel Mate alarms if they have one...fucking thieves i worked my fucking ass off for that bike