Sunday, October 21, 2007

There's about 90kms on my motorcycle now....

it's still a bit finicky, i mean the engine only cut off...once? I think? but the good thing is that it happens when I'm coming to a stop, and you can restart motorcycle engines (not car engines!) from any gear, so I just restart it anyway, usually there's enough time for me to do it and not piss off the people behind me.

I really need to set my rear view mirrors so that I can actually see behind me...but....just haven't....


So yeah, I think it's coming up to the time where I need to do my first fill-up! That will be fun. I totally have no idea how to do it. Might ask one of the shell dudes, so if they spill any petrol, I don't have to pay.

OR do I?

Hmm.

And yeah, it was great weather today even though metservice said it would be poo.

oh well, im not complaining,....except for the wind which was really freaky on a bike. you take so much for granted in a car, travelling in your own little atmosphere...whereas when you're on a bike you're very much at the mercy of it. Across the bridge of the South Eastern is particularly daunting. But I lived! And it was exciting. And there' s just something about riding a motorcycle that is just...
cool
.

I thoroughly recommend it.

No comments: