Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow. Song lyrics....you really can find them online. No fail.


1. How are you feeling?

Sleeping In - The Postal Service
"Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in"

2. Will you get far in life?

Jaguar - Glacial Beats
...has no lyrics. Guess I'm not going anywhere.

3. How do your friends see you?

We are the World - Richard Cheese
"we are the world, keep Michael Jackson away from your children"

LOL

4. Will you get married?

Fourth Ode: Clouded Dawn
No lyrics. Um, I guess this mean...it's like Dawn but Clouded so it's an oxymoron. So maybe it means I will but it won't be. Or something.

5. What is my best friend's theme song?

Extract from "The Beach" piano concerto - Michael Nyman
Sweeping in its grandeur. Awesome!

6: What is the story of your life?

Pride - U2

Bahahah. Yeah sure I'm real proud XD

"One man come in the name of love
One man come and go
One man come here to justify
One man to overthrow"

7. What was high school like?

Gustaberg - Kumi Tanoika

LOL yeah it sure was about video games, and FFXI...

8. How can you get ahead in life?

Kiss/Heartbreak Hotel - Happy Feet OST

"You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on, I just want your body baby, from dusk to dawn
You don't need experience to turn me out, you just leave it all up to me" :P

9: What's the best thing about your friends?

Bad Girls - Westlife

"The good things that bad girls do" LOLLL

10: What's in store this weekend?

Andromeda - Chicane

Nothing, since this song has no lyrics.

11: Describe your grandparents

.... - Yiruma

Yeah, lol considering I only have one left and he's cool but senile. And the music is appropriately sad.

12: How's your life going?

Somewhere - Default

"When I'm looking in this mirror
I see you in me and I feel so proud".

13: What song will they play at your funeral?

Deep Purple - Dream Theater and Bruce Dickinson

Close...there WILL be dream theater :D :D

14: How does the world see you?

Better - Dave Houma

"I would give anything to make you better
I would give anything to point you to free
I would give anything to help you realise"

15: Will you have a happy life?

Sonata For Cello and Piano in F min - The Royal Tenenbaums

I have no idea.

16: What do your friends really think of you?

You're pretty when im drunk - Bloodhound Gang

"I Was Buttering Rolls Like A Soup Kitchen Christian
Then It Hit Me Something Bit Me While My Little Rod Was Fishin'
I Was Deep Sea Fishing I Took A Fat Chance
But How Was I Supposed To Know That Jabberjaws
Lived In Your Pants "

LOL

17: Do people lust after you?

Lifeline - Brooke Fraser

"Re-acquaint my knees with the carpet
I have to get this out
'Cos it's obstructing you and I"

LOL um... well I guess if you lust over Brooke Fraser (or should I say the body attached to the lips called Brooke Fraser)

sure?

18: Is this stupid quiz retarded?

Why dont you get a job - The Offspring

No comments: