Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So Borders is totally gearing up for Harry Potter in a big way.

We've got:

the soundtrack playing (although i dont think it sounds like an actual orchestra a la John Williams...really midish if you ask me; probably some dude from America crafted it for Borders)
LOTS of harry potter merchandise (sorting hats, hagrid masks, broomsticks, time turner stickers, newest paperback edition of order of the phoenix (which actually doesnt look so ridiculously fat); opening at 8 on the day!!;cobwebs all over the harry potter displays which look really cool (and were actually for spiderman lolz)and gloria jeans is gonna do harry potter foooood!! woo

So yeah. I'm excited. I'm reading Half Blood Prince again. Yeah. It's good. Can't wait to find out what happens. I wonder if my current favourite theory of "dumbledore has a horcrux" will actually turn out to be true.

which i doubt.

No comments: