Friday, June 29, 2007

It's kind of ironic that the spare glasses my dad got made for me are actually now here before the ones I ordered from the optometry clinic...the degree-ness is a bit off (things are not clear) but they are still here before lol. the pair from the grafton clinic had better be frigging super-perfect because not only are they

1) NOT CHEAP like everyone tells me ( i balk at the thought of what a regular optometrist would have charged if $600 is cheap)
2) LATE super super late they told me 2 weeks and now I'm not getting them until the 3-4th of June.

So yeah. They had best be incredible.


I am thinking of seeing if I can get contacts for harry potter day. cause then i can actually wear the iconic harry glasses. although in the bookcover recently his rims aren't as black or thick. but they are still round. hmm. and apaprently i have to start at 6 that day LOL YAY FUNTIME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.