Monday, February 15, 2010

This week hasn't really been an awesome week for my health in general, what with flea bites all over my legs (seriously it is a little / a lot disgusting)...but just when that was coming under control, I managed to impale my right hand on a fork.

Yes, lol, a fork. One of the prongs went into my hand and out of it again, helped by the natural curvature of the thing. Surprisingly, while it looked horrible for the one or two seconds it was in my hand, it doesn't hurt as much as it should...although I have a feeling it will slowly hurt more and more and more as my stupid stupid hand finally realises what it's done to itself.

Note to self: next time just let the bloody fish finger hit the carpet.

---

Also finished watching Long Way Round! It's like the two awesomest things in the world, Ewan McGregor and Motorcycles, in one show - all sorts of crazy shenanigans in a round the world trip/ I would love to be able to do something like that one day, but it must have cost them a shit ton and there's no way I would be riding through Mongolia / the Road of Bones! I'd maybe go to South East Asia and then to Australia, New Zealand, then USA instead.

Go watch!

No comments: