Thursday, February 19, 2009

So my time in Hamilton, and at Endace is coming to an end; this Friday (tomorrow), to be precise. What has it been like?

Well, there have been times where I've felt really run down - mainly the travel involved between Hamilton and Auckland (1.5 hours driving minimum twice a week, 1.5 hours more than I want), and working with a team of people who are just so intelligent and bright that I feel a little bit dumb at times; but as it's coming to an end and I'm tying up the loose ends of the project, I know that it's quite possibly been the best thing that could have happened to me, graduating from University. I've learnt heaps of things that I don't think I would have even if I did 200 post-graduate courses, and met a bunch of really talented individuals along the way.

So yeah. I will definitely always look back at these three months as one of the most valuable things I've done in terms of work and study.

But why I really wanted to make a post today was because one of our interns is famous!!!! k thx bai

No comments: