Saturday, February 09, 2008

I am so sick of this plastic bag thing.

I had a lady come up to me with a plastic bag and return it, just like a book.

Yes. She walked up to the counter, handed me her receipt and said "I don't want to pay for this plastic bag, I didn't know I was charged for it".

At this point, I look around behind me to look at the extremely large sign that says "Plastic bags now cost 10c. Because they cost the environment a lot more". And also at the sign that is facing the lady, which is facing away from me, that says the same thing. And, also the one on the pillar. Yeah.

I gave her 10c.

If you are so fucking poor why are you buying stuff from Borders?

Just use your fucking Paperplus plastic bags or whatever, bring a trolley in, use our baskets, !@$*!@ just stop bitching about the 10c 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so funny~~~~~ i like reading ur blog~~ haha~~~~