Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh yeah lol it was awesome for my 204 exam, like, no sonata! woot~ isux@sonata

---

==Big List of Things I Have To Do==

  • Write a song for the band.
  • Transcribe as many frigging tapes as i can fit.
  • Get my bike license.
  • and then, get a bike. but license first.
  • which means i have to find out more - maybe call that school.
  • Transfer PR to new passport.
  • Make up my mind about Grafton.
  • sub-task: i need money
  • sub-task: work in the holidays
  • Does that mean the Rec Centre (again?) or find another one? Or do both? On top of transcribing? Three jobs? Will have to wait until after tomorrow to think about it.
  • Sort out Bonded merit - call them and see if they will send me another contract.
  • Sort out student allowance.
  • Sort out student loan.
  • Get a prepay number for my sister.
  • top up my phone (i am on $3 or something)
  • Exam!
So the main tasks these holidays:

- Bike
- Money

The funny thing is, i'll probably just end up playing lots and looots of FFXI :D

-Yes we are, yes we are blessed in her glorious light-

tomorrow is my last exam

you may be wondering where Lan is

I'm still here

Yup. He's just quieter thesedays, y'know. Not much to say

or i can't be stuffed, it's all the same anyway

i love this song

No comments: