Sunday, August 21, 2005

My sister nicely remembered that I hadn't read any of the Harry Potter books past the second one (which is why I don't care that Dumbledore dies or whatever. Oops.) so she nicely brought over the third and fourth (?) books. I am about halfway through the third book. It is very good.

Harry Potter's a bit old now, eh? It's riveting. "as long as Harry didn't leave spots of ink on the sheets at night nobody would know what he was up to" >.>

Yeah.

But anyway I was reading that and then I forgot that this morning I was supposed to go to have breakfast at McDonalds its good yes BLT bagel even though the mayo is like 90% fat or whatever it's nice and they had sunday star times and raybon kan's back page is brilliant as usual.

I was going to type it out but it's illegal/I can't be bothered.

Then at 10am we went to the Howick Historical Village while they had a live day (the last time I went was part of like a primary school excursion or something and it wasn't terribly interesting) but yeah the live day was pretty good. Tons of arts and crafts and stuff. And I also had a stuffed kumara for lunch. Double awesome. Only thing is linda's cousins were a bit pushy today i dunno why, weren't letting old people through first at doorways, talking loudly, not saying excuse me and politely waiting their turn on craft help/explanation etc but....oh well.

Maybe its just me o_O

Yeah and then somehow I got fooled into picking donuts to be given to our family (I thought it was for the kidzzzz) and we got 18 donuts. ....

And then yeah Dennis and Kathy came over and we tried William's Douglas Lilburn entry, its fun(ish) yeah

Dennis and Kathy had some donuts

And then john texted

oh yeah did i mention i have a new phone its cool yeah my message tone is quite cool if i do say so myself.

and then so that means this morning 8-3pm was with lindas cousins, then 3-4 was with liek quartet and then now john texted and 5-6.30 is gonna be try come up with a song time and then 7pm is dinner with family and then whenever that finishes i should really start completing my compositions

yea

There was that riveting enough for you sonny? He's been berating me about short concise succinct posts lately. There just hadn't been as much happening as had today. I think something is grammatically wrong with the previous sentence. Meh.

No comments: