Saturday, November 01, 2003

EPISODE SEVEN: Exams are a very annoying thing.

Right. It has been established that exams are coming from the pits of hell and will eat all our souls one day. Have you ever wondered who was the smart guy who came up with the idea of testing like 12 years worth of knowledge in three hours? I'd like to meet that fucker and knock him out. Make him sit an exam or two. And fail it. Mufuha. I should really be studying for my exam on Monday...and also completing my Photography work and my seminar...but instead I'm rambling. Figures. Well at least I've done about two exams already out of about 10. Booya.

In other news, my Soundclick account is under review or something like that. ^^" I got some fresh hatemail too, take a look - a link in the link bar. Also, according to the very intelligent bar you see at the top of the page, monkey pics is a related search in accordance to this page. Bah.

I've finished the SNES RPG Bahamut Lagoon recently. A fantastic game, a throwback to FFT, FF6, Ogre Battle and Monster Rancher all in one. Fantastic piece of work - thank god people translated it even though it was never released outside of Japan.

Yes. I'm stuck on things to say, I'm procrastinating doing my Photography and Maths stuff.

Goodbye.

No comments: